Wednesday, August 31, 2005

SIGH

sleeping at 3 am.. wat a first for me.. and for the first time i stayed up doing something...

well cos my dad has always been critical about me staying up .. stating that its bad for my health and that it is detrimental to ones body etc..

well it has always been as such since i have been my dad's kid..(wat am i saying...) yet somehow get a little engrossed with somethings that i was doing.. and get a little engrossed in it..hence lossing track of time..so i was up all nite yesterday rehearsing for my job the next day... cos i was suppose to presnt at some exhibition.. normally people whom i speak to or at some events.. pple would say that i am eloquent.. and i would not deny the fact..that i am..hahah(yaya one corner..)

but the truth is i am scared shitless.. i just have to suppress my fear.. and in fact wat i fear could be more then wat anyone is failing..

because of myself.. i spent the night rehearsing in front of a mirror and tried to imagine myself infront of the crowd.. some how the feeling is very different...(of course lah.. duh...)

i dare not imagine wat would happen if i freak out during my presentation...

deep dark fears revealed..haha

in the mean time i am still as eloquent and hopefull witty..if not as lame as before.. hahhaa

tilll i blog again..
haha

No comments: