Saturday, August 13, 2005

family day...tired..(the real saturday 13th august post)

early in the morning at six o'clock...

dad wakes me up for?? a jog..OMG!!!!!

well recently my family is into this wellness thing and i seriously take my hats of my mum who i haven seen runnig in like all the years in my life.. and she actually participates in this with vigour..
well i was online till about 11 the previous nite.. so i was a little exhausted... so i shrugged about in bed.. and trying to get back to bed(which is utterly effortless).. and just as i was fallin back into my comfy,cool and sleep inducing sleep environment.. my dad would come by and say i should wake up liao lah..
time to go joggin lah..

finally i got to my feet and dragged myself to the sink where i brushed and washed up as usual..you would be amazed wat cold water does to oneself in the morning.. with splash of water to the face it totally refreshes.. but it was utterly temporary..i elt slugish the moment i when to the living room.. and slumped into the couch i dozed off again..haha

well after i got changed and we finally moved off.. i thot i was goign to fall asleep on the running track..but.. i didn't.. the fresh air helped..

after i did my laps.. we all got home where me my dad and i washed up again and headed out for breakfast..(my sisters were still dead asleep..hehe)

had yong tao foo and my mum's fav joint nearby..she kinda likes it for the soup..for me i feel its all the same..

pics..\/
\/
\/

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
an obsured view of the stall..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
right in the midst of flats ..heartlanderish feel.. (warm and fuzzy)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my mum and my dad..waiting for food (which takes a while).

after hearty breakfast and a hot teh... we headed home only to go out again..sigh.. (feel like sleepign but i can't arghhh!!!

so we headed to unch at this cins looking restaurant in boon keng.. the foods ok.. and the decor is not bad.. but the price however was crazy.. it was fantastic value for money considering it was ala carte buffet.. and it only cost about 15$ per person..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the entrance.. or exit..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the overall decor

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
sista with my phone..

......

shortly after that we headed to marina.. which my mum hasn't been to since before its makeover

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
love the lights at center stage

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
how i wish myhouse in future had a view like this..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
or waking up to this every morning.. or maybe the sea too...hehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mom and sis were shopping and i was left to be BORED!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
found this shirt from pony.. thot it was nice.. but my mum said it was "too black"...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
somemore funky eye wear i found.. haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and i found this at barang barang.. a 300o$$$ day chair..imagine sitting on 3 thousand dollars everyday.. i will sit on it even if i got piles man..(or maybe not.. haha)

till i blog again,..

No comments: