Saturday, September 03, 2005

long itme since.. and more long time before...

it has been such long time since i got in touch with you pple and my blog.. well my job is a little of halves..its both rewarding and entertaining... but sometimes a pain.. at times i feel i am goign to lose my head.. esp today when i got two mega sized soeakers who ah pointed toward my booth.. fyi.. my booht was about the size of the speaker k.. gosh.. i was pissed.. and those pricks are like tellng me.. that people cannot hear,, and i was about o go death man... wtf is in your head.. bewt its not brains siah..well today saw quite a number of pple from poly and even my parents came today.. haha.. it was hilarious.. and so far.. reviews have been good.. hehhehe..(yayaing*.... hhehe)

well this job may be nice but i miseed quite abit of wat i am to do or used to do.. i used to go online till the wees of the night. but now can't afford to.. and well i missed havving conversations with alot of my pals online.. now it seems when i finally got online there are not around.. sigh..

ARGHH....


well i hope to come back with more to tell..
till i blog again..

No comments: