Monday, August 22, 2005

unexpected..

a relaxing afternoon..wat rarity for some..

well i was hoping for a break form bloggin but i guess it still got to me.. it seems the moment i have started doing this thing.. there is no real turning back..haha..
sounds hopeless..

well this reminded me so much of when i first started..a weblog was the natural fad after freindster.. well speaking of which i feel like mr potato head cos i seem to be bowing to the winds of trends..

when i first started.. my blog was miserable.. it was plain.. not simple.. but plain. it was flat..balnd.. tasteless.. souless.. well maybe cos.. its blogger default skin.. and the colour scheme was.. well there wasn't really a colour scheme..

then came this blogger called fiona..who i am very thankful to have met.. who is a really interesting blogger.. and from her.. i began to be reeled into this maze different pples..and their laughs, lifes and sometimes downs..from then i began jotting my own log and i was further encouraged by a frequent commentator from abroad..debbie (www.outonthelimb.blogspot.com)who gave me insightful comments as well as gave me insight into pples on the other side.

from jay zhou addiction.. to embarassing moments.. from johnny depp to benicio del toro..from mid nite cravings to chalets overnite stays.. ... not forgeting certain blogs i came across which depict daily struggles form disease discrimiantion..obsessions..and all the logs which lead me into many people's lives..

up till recently a change was needed which resulted in wats before you..

>-

today is one of freakish turns.. almost everyone is..for the third time.. i issed class..for the first time i mistook a monday for a sunday and slept my asss of for hours.. and woke up just in time for lesson (if i were in school)... which, judging by my schools location is impossible to reach in time..and my phone died.. it rang awhile and died.. ealry in the morning. after its strange memorry card failure.. i am beginning to fear the worst for my phone..so far its the most problematic phone i have ever had..imagine three services in threee months..i am so thinking of switching.. but no moolah.. and contract prob.. arghhh!!!

after the depressin episode of hauling my self to orchard to have my phone serviced.. i headed to borders.. and planned to spent anice afternoon reading..but even before i could finish jeremy clarkson's part in TOPGEAR.. the annoying servicemen.. called me and told me my mmc is ready..when up there in the service centre they said it would take two weeks or more.. imgaine if i was on my way home..gosh...

after collecting my mmc.. i started to stroll down orchard.. it was pretty nice. considering i was kinda like a spectator ( invisible..like i am observing all thats around me.. with no concerns with time .. just slow stroll..)but it sems to nag at me about the absence of a camera phone..cso i saw a lone jack russell pacing the streets too and pple dressed in labcoats giving out listerine and such.. small things ...

back home i went joggin with dad..and dinner and finally here blogging...

till i blog again..

No comments: