Monday, August 29, 2005

for the first time...

i was thinking.. thinking.. still thinking..

and has thot about but still thinking..

and thinking..and thinking...never really

stopped thinking.. but why am i thinking.

.. of all things i do... i am thinking...

whenever i stare at my notes...

i am thinking...it never stopped me

in my steps beofre but i am thinking..

right up till just now i was still thinking..

even when i was in the bookstore i was thinking.

when i am reading my car mag.. i pause and thot.

drinking coffee.. i was thinking..

even now.. i am still thinking.. of one

whom i used to know......

whom i still knew......

whom i think still knows me...

whom i thot about..

whom i still think about..

thinking....

thinking...







STOP

thinking..

think...

thought..

.....
...
..


No comments: