Thursday, August 11, 2005

after national day...

its the 1oth august.. and its a school day.. i thot my lesson starts at 8 am so i rushed out of my house early in the morning and actaully manage toget to school in pretty good time..then i rushed to the class room and noticed that the class looks very different..cos the pple are all so unfamiliar.. then i realize i got in the wrong class.. but i checked my timetable.. only then did it dawn upon me that its the wrong day that i was looking that day.. i actually reach school at 8 for day which lessons start at 11.. i felt so stupid.. (in truth i am so far from it.. hahahha)..

so i stupidly strolled to the library where i sat down doing my report..and doing all my misc stuff..
after which i when to the basement to finish a dvd a borrowed..well life could not get any "better"..
or so i thot .. i went for class.. and sat through it.. and later wen with colin to mac meet some guy who wants to acquire his laptop..but colins insecurity made him hesitate but in the end he supposedly did..

just then my bag broke....sigh..well not the whole thing.. just the buckle..so from mac we took a bus to orchard where i sent my bag to zinc..at far east..and what stunt me most was that repair was free..i was lost for words.. cos considering the bag cost me only $30++ i would say the service is really good..

good service aside.. the result was bad.. i had to carry all my files and books using plastic bags.. boohoo..haha..well it just lacks the security of a proper bag.... so till i actually get my bag back.. i shall be stuck with my good'ol deuter....

so with heavy bag me and colin strolled through town.. we went pass shaw and saw this bunch of really nice bikes.. pictures below..

\/
\/
\/

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the KTM duke 640lc.. so nice.. ahha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the duke's side

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
love the lights and pipes.. but abit like the copy of the recent yamaha yzf-r1 or fazer

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
some yamaha scrambler.. but could not tell model cos they all look about the same to me.. hehhe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
reliving my childhood??... notice how suave i look on the bike.. hahhahahaha

and this day was pallavi's birthday but i haven got the pics yet.. will get them posted asap..
till i blog again..

hehe

No comments: