Sunday, March 12, 2006

march 11th

wat a day.. not sure wat to make of it really. woke up witha headache and joints achy all round.. from head to toe..arghhh.. fellt lethargic and i had a high fever.. not sure if its damn high but when i saw the doctors expression he seems to be amazed i am still alive..well at 39.2 its no wonder.. haha.. dragged myself to the market with my parents for breakfast.. i kinda lost my appetite when i walked past the poultry and the fish.. so i only had jellied beancurd.. then later i went back home felling horrible?? well i was not sure .. doign up my designs while having moby playing in the hifi.. then having cooked a hardboil egg and had break with soya milk..( all that soy ) all that while messaging this friend of mine "heidi" (not the gal with braids and the yodelling..se previous post) and there after i kinda recovered.. just in time for dinner.. amazingly..

my family was having this big i mean BIG dinner that evening cos its my mums birthday so we went to longbeach for dinner.. it seems to offset my bland and quite flat "lunch" which consisted of bread and water.. anyways pics below..

Image hosting by Photobucket
my dad and my mum.. loving even after so many years.. hehe

Image hosting by Photobucket
yummy!!.. hehe lets see thats chilli crab and some cocnh thing and veg and sharks fin..and i forgot wat else..but it was definitely delicious..finger-licking good.. haha

No comments: