Friday, March 24, 2006

contd fomr the previous post..

As I ran I began to speak to the asphalt... Strange I know... but I do tok to myself... its kinda like sharing with someone.. And ideal... My singular…and then I realized... Or rather something came to my mind... Or rather not something... it’s many things...
I was wondering... Wat issit I do that mattered... At all... Things I have tried to achieve lose their worth like my currency has been burnt and have lost their value. Everything seemed pulverized..

I have lost hope and my self worth in that speck of a thot... And then came faces... Faces of pple I have failed... Pple of whom I have thanked for their utter patience and pple who I love... Of which came this chapter.. Where faces appeared... I felt blind…or blinded... I feel foolish and it seems I cannot quite see through faces… in this I mean my infatuations... Or rather my likings or my yearn to find the other..

Its in my horoscope that I am foolish a lover and that I take plunges and not steps at love.. That I fall head over heels at first sight. And I admit my flaw... yet somehow I seem unable to see beyond it. To me it has always been looks, intelligence, wit, and personality. Sounds simple but to many its like the ultimate impossibility.. One would have to be able to touch the sky to be the one.. And even then... I would feel inferior to that person. I feel foolish...

No comments: