Tuesday, March 07, 2006

a belated post...

this post is the post of the broken arm...

haha

well its a day in my holidays.. and pple around me would realised i have gotten a little "wider" than i use to be..well maybe just a weeeeeeeeeeeee.. bit.. (who am i kidding).. well it started with a early morning wakeup form my alarm clock and five minutes of squirming in my bed before i finally "descended" from it and made my way to the basin to washup..in fifteen minutes i was out of the door with my bag and a badminton racquet and an apple in my mouth.. making my way to meet up with a bunch of pple i haven seen in ages....my friends...haha.. well at least two of them and one whom i jsut met that morning..

so here goes.. the names for "friends met that morning" goes to..Jane Ariel Tarzan(this is the same person...), Desmond aka "chewwy", and a new chap called jeremy..who was vaguely docile looking but a pretty funny chap.. hhehe

so after a long badminton session in the morning we went on to play bowling ( are we nuts??).. cos we got hit on the head and we were out of our noodle..

during which our dear friend heidi nearby was having a great time haha.. btw she was dressed in collared blouse and tailored pants with court shoes...ooooh.. nice... but too bad she was cranking up due to a blister in her shoes.. (achy business)well she managed to take a pic of her doing her attchment..according to her it was mission impossible..haha..(the picture is not displayed here due to safety reasons..) but we could show you the pic we took and shot back at her to lighten up her first day at work..

Image hosting by Photobucket

after that much stuff.. i went home and i collapse on my bed..argh!!!.. muscle ache...

No comments: