Friday, March 24, 2006

contd from prev prev..read lah..comment k..

read liao pls comment k.. hahah

Although there are those who come and take a peek... but I trust there won’t be many who will read toward the end... still I am to write about my ending...

Since no one will read this I shall write to my thots...About six faces…by now.. I guess most could guess where this is going. Well its going to be silly and downright stupid but I am going to type it anyways..

Of the six 3 and fantasies and 3 and realities.

Lets start with the fantastic ones..

1. Melissa theuriau: (French newscaster. firstly French. I love... Sophisticated.. Beautiful... In control... Or seem to be... eloquent... wit. Intelligence...)….. Absolute merveilleux..

2. Sophie marceau: (again French.. beautiful.. classy.. temptress… purely fantasy. think supercar..Gorgeous.. But you really dun want it...)

3. Vittoria vetra: (Italian.. [finally something different] heroine in Dan brown’s book “angles and demons” I shall quote as the book said, “lithe and graceful, she was tall with chestnut skin… and long black hair that swirled with the backwind of the rotors. Her face was unmistakably Italian – not overly beautiful, but possessing full, earthy features that even at twenty yards seemed to exude a raw sensuality. “ … ) … wat a woman… estupendo..

Now is time for the real ones.. these are very generic.. so readers any similarities should not be taken seriously.. could bea case of sheer coincidence..

1. a lady with beauty.. Candid.. Casual.. Rugged.... possibly sensual..Confident..Boyish at times but is really a girl with intimate thots...good taste…interesting choices…trendsetter… A gnashy grin. Makes yourday...Playful and chummy. Likes beer...Chatty...And innocent.

2. a lady of beauty … with wit but some wat limited in outlook.. or not my ideal. Sorry (purely my view) .. Close. but too close for comfort… a little pampered.. Not rugged. witty.. Yearning to break out of her shell.. Searching for breakthrough.. Lacks confidence.. Indecisive..Innocent..Curious. Great smile..

till i blog again..comments are welcome just tag..thanks

No comments: