Tuesday, April 12, 2005

infidelity??

At which point do you consider it that your partner has cheated on you? When he/she:
a) has thoughts about someone else
b) kisses someone else
c) has a one night stand
d) has a fling
e) has an affair
f) has a mistress/toyboy?

i would endure (a) and even (b) but nt (c) to (f).
It all depends if (b) is a small peck/ french yada yada... and to whom the kiss is intended for. As for (c) onwards, you better pray tt your ears will not drop off. *evil laughter*

However, i agree with what was stated in the forum. which is rule no.1 - wipe your mouth after drinking stolen milk rule no.2 - Never Never EVER bring the cow home
those are the rules i stand by. if i dont see stolen milk stains on ur mouth.. i dont want to know what you did behind my back. dont let me EVER see the cow you stole milk from.

If i see milk stains and i ask about it, you'll better confess. Deny and prepare for your funeral. *eery music playing* I mean, its one thing to cheat on me and i know nothing about it. Its another when i ask u face-to-face if you have cheated/ are cheating behind me and you lie oh-so-blatantly to me.

now im having second thoughts as to whether or not i would want to know if my partner was cheating on me. But one thing i can be sure of, is NV ever let me see who u are cheating with. I'll skiin the person alive n throw the person into a deep frying pan n deep fry the person until she is 'chow tah'. hmpmh!!


what say you? What is your take on infidelity?

fyi.. the above is an abstract from anothers blog.. hope she does not sue me for copyright.. haha

No comments: