Sunday, April 10, 2005

down day??

kinda funny how things seem to go and makes you day feel really trashy..still longing for the days where things go on as planned.. and you feel like things move your way.. wat am i talking man.. i am beginnnign to feel all fuzzy and i think soon i may land myself in a state of dementia or maybe a lifelong stay at the IMH rocking back and forth while sitting on hard concrete ground.. looking at four empty walls and a door with the most miserable window..missing all the people and things that happened.. and has happened.. and thinking of wat could happen..

my cousin left today..did i ever write about my cousin??
well for those of you who know him he is like a big brother to me ..and he taught me things and stuff..and basically we have always been kinda close..for the uninitiated he is a suave fella man.. (see the previous blog for his pic).and basically had really good time when he was around..i guess its also cos he helped me a bunch in a big way that made me even more grate full. though i am not sure how i'll handle things without him around..he was always the more confident one..the one who is always the cooler guy in town..sad to say i was never really in his league..but i wish i could be there someday..

the hot weather.. my grandparents leaving.. my cousin leaving.. my blunders..i feel tired..going to sleep..

No comments: