Saturday, October 09, 2004

my second blog...

i wonder how pple could blog day after day after day.. and yet producing pieces of blogs that are deemed interesting.. this makes me think very much about how colourful are the lives of others and how much mine sucked... today its a very usual saturday.. wakin up at 10.30 and stuff... normally my dad would kill me and nag my ass of with the wake up early and get some house work done theory...well he's outstation so i manage to get that extra bit of sleep... then after breakfast and some tv it was 12.... time sure flys..
after lunch i was inspired to do up my door.. not a usual thing to do on asat afternoon.. but i did it any way... turned out kinda nice..not sure..but it sure looked beter thatn my ex-door..heheh



----end of blog----

No comments: