Thursday, October 07, 2004

first blog ever

been checking some books on psychology and trying to get to know myself a bit more... it was called the dewey color system.... you basically choose your favourite colour in a certain list and they give you a little "insight"into your self...like they classify the neutral colours like black and white as achromatics and this is wat they say about a guy who likes white like me..

my hopes

you give the gift of knowledge. your suggestions make others slow down and consider all the options. your objectivity gives you and others the ability to consider things thoroughly. when you get what you wish, your hope is renewed. you bring optimistic agendas and problem-solving skills to situations.

my fears

under pressure , you step back to gain objectivity. However, too much distance cause you to lose sight of what's most important to you. it can keep you from making the best of existing situations. slow down. remember to give your feelings equal power. you will know better wat you want. your world will feel more solid.

things to feed my soul(this i shrug my shoulders about)

when you have enough space , everyone benefits. having breathing room in your work environment and relationships gives you the power not to get bogged down with problems. you also gain the ability to tell people about new ways to make their lives better...

there is still loads more but i think it may scare some pple off..

and i realised my strange ability today.. i actually blurted out to myself in public.. like self conversation.. and when i realised wat was happening.. i found my self surround by goggling eyes closing in around me.. like i am soem mental patient standing by for inspection sort.. and this bunch of secondary school gals were basically laughing their a**es off..bloody embarassing..


No comments: