Wednesday, October 13, 2004

the fifth????

second post in one day???

today been shopping...hahahha

most pple must be thinking a guy shopping??hahah
well its more like an afternoon with nothing to do headed out to grab a bite but ended up looking around...

was in takashimaya to buy a book and was looking around when the hugo boss showcase totally got me salivating over it..it seems i have this thing for lanyards from my green quiksilver one to simple 3 dollar ones form pasar malam.. hahha (lanyard fetish???) well had been hunting high and low for collectable ones..
back to the hugo boss shocase i saw this lime green colour ( one of my more like colours) lanyard with silver wordings .. absolutely chic man.. then pluck up my courage and pushed through the doors of the shop..only to be greeted by a relatively feminine specimen of a male... *goosepimples rising* but i chose to ignore him and asked him out right if that was a lanyard and how much it cost..
he said that it was atached to a jacket and later my ass of a mouth ended asking for the price (wat in god's green earth was i doin???) he dropped the bombshell on me by unflinchingly telling me that it cast $1507.80 .... me being totally flabbergasted intuitively smiled and turned towards the direction of the door where my friend colin was looking around...i swear never to step into that shop man.. super embarrassing..* slap myself*

after that picked up myslef to p.s for a game of intial-d (manga inspired japanese street mod cum crazy driving style kinda game) before heading home

No comments: