Wednesday, October 11, 2006

strike me with lightning .. something.. anything!!!

well not really.. lightning is higly risky.. and anything else may lead to a concussion..

even if not.. it will hurt an ass alot..

please let me hear wat woman want.. let me be mel gibson..

haha

ok.. not the old .. bachelor.. not married.. possibly gay part..

but the galant chauvinistic part..and the charimatic part..

but.. big BUT>... its not meant to be..

hahha

well men are like not women..

men think it.. do it.. and that is about it..

women.. may think something.. do something else. and have a wry expression that is suppose to be read..

to a guy its like reading barcode without a barcode reader..

but issit that hard for ppple to not play games..

ouch..

well its a like oswald spengler and his endless philosophy..

mostly pessimistic..

..


but the fact is.. it would be nice..

just so..

going back to my pasta and my rental..

bon chance..

No comments: