Monday, September 19, 2005

today..after a few dasy of not bloggin i could not hold back any longer and i just have to.... have to... blog on.. hhaha
well.. today was a quite day of studying like i did a few days ago.. and i was in olio having a small cuppa and doing my revision esp in the morning it was all quiet with only a few patron and soft music playing as i sipped my affogatto breathe the air and read on.... after a while i headed to taka for my lunch and headed off to the next spot for my studying.. hehe
in orchard they is hardly a quiet spot.. if you know of one let me know!! well i found one.. but more would be better.. hehe.. i was in tcc..(for the uninitiated its stands for the coffee conneiseur not coffee club..) in cathay cine.. and i was peasantly surpised to be the only patron in the joint.. bliss.. hahaha..had my regular order of a oreo mocha frappe and sat down to read on..not long after ordering .. my frappe came.. and as i would do normally i asked for syrup..(is this out of the ordinary??) well the waitress popped the question when she came with my syrup..
she went: " you pour the syrup into the frappe issit??"
i : "DUH!!!(in my mind)
she quickly added: " its not sweet enough issit??"
i: "its ok, maybe a little bitter , maybe cos i eat the biscuit first which is sweeter..'
then she gave me that "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" look..
^she kinda made me look at singapore service sector in a different light..a glimpse of light amongst a sea of bleak disappointment... hheheeh
oh.. and before i forget..she was also very pretty..(for those who think i am a pig go ahead.. but a guy would normally react to pretty girls.. i mean majority at least..)well i guess its packaging. cos pple who actually know me .like.. know me would know that i am absolutely in love with ladies in powersuits.. well in this waitress' case not really suit but she was in "powerpants"??? well you get the idea..and it was getting alittle hard to carry on studying.. as i started to doodle on my notes..
Image hosted by Photobucket.comwho says g-strings or t-backs which gives endless wedgies and diaper rash is sexy??maybe a turn on.. but this is wayyyyyyyy better... woohoo!!!!!

No comments: