Monday, June 06, 2005

my first blog in class..

pple who know me would know for damn well that i am not the most adventurous person around..but my biggest wishes are mindblowing adventures full of "stunts" such as bugee jumping and sky diving .... but still blogging in the midst of lesson is still a first for me.. *shy*hahah

well it has been ages since i have been in school or so it seems.. and after being in the "workforce" for about 1 month plus.. school kinda feels relaly sucky.. esp for 8 am lessons..i really wish i could ust laze at home with a hot toasty bagel and cream cheese.. while lounging in a plush leather lounger taking my breakfast while reading the ewspaper.. and taking my time to take in the sights and sounds of serene singapore...

but the truth is too bloody far away..
in s'pore.. where more often then not...pple ust get up washup and are out of the house..and somehow...it gets kinda worse when you have some one toking to you like an aged tenor..early in the morning.and worse he is toking in ligua pura AKA pure language..MATHEMATICS..arghhh...i am going to go nutz soon...

gotta go..

No comments: