Thursday, June 23, 2005

finally

it has been quite sometime to wait and for a car nut like me.. the wait is some wat unbearable..haha..well it was quite sometime ago that me and my dad headed down to the car distributor to "take a look" at "the replacement"...

my father being noramlly rigid and not much of a trend follower finally gave in to the gimmicks and marketing strategy posed by car companies and their consumer markets..the "SUV" bug finally bit him.. haha..

and today we finally tok delivery of the vehicle..wooohooooo....

and of course there are pics.. ahah

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
macho, meaty, chunky.. just to name a few.. haha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
dad in car driving out of lot.. to dinner.. hehe.. shiok shiok.. new car smell..breathe*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my favourite part..17" gunmetal/anthracite spilt rims.. definitely more character than the pasty 16" originals (refer to pic below) man.. hahahah

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
five spokers like these should stick with sedans man...


well too bad i can't drive it yet cos i haven gotten my driver's license yet..due to budget.. ahha

well donations are welcome..to donate to this absolutely worthwhile cause please email me.. hahahh..

over and out..

No comments: