Friday, July 13, 2007

deathbed memories..

deathbed memories..

sounds grim..

but its inevitable..a finite counter to the chapters to our lifes..

well melodramtically..it would be the surrounded by everyone and then you weep your hearts out..

but wat issit that would dwelve in your mind.. apart form the feeling of sadnes.. and being drenched by both the overwhelming tearing sensation cos its very infectious.. or blanket of melancholy..

i know to many out there.. they must be wondering.. ..

wat a topic to be done on Friday the 13th..

well my life i hope to be long and fruitful.. as does everyone..

but i fear i will live one with plenty of regrets..

for my 20 years i have plenty to regret.. things i probably would have forgotten when i die.. but should i go tomorrow.. touch wood.. but is not impossible..
i should feel i have owed too many too much..

for freinds who unconditonally stayed by me.. and provided me with company.. and air ..to breathe.. when home seems to squeeze me..

and also to fiends.. who gave me my occasional release of anger.. sorry if i can;t control it.. but releasing it feels so good.. albeit on inanimate objects..

but i regret neglecting.. my studies.. although i did not bear much liking for it..
i regretted being a moron at times.. sometimes i still am..
i regret missing so many opportunities life has presented me..


well lets hope it ends there...

and lets hope i live longer to make up for things..

No comments: