Thursday, February 15, 2007

fearsome woman..

quote from pride and prejudice..that an accomplished woman.. in the eyes of mr darcy.. would be truly fearsome..


i have did it again..and this time.. fearfully.. is my second..
not sure how i should put it so i shall be as forth right in so doing as i can..

i admit before i am to let myself crumble and show me as but a shapeless turd upon the lowly floors..that i am infatuous.. as with all and every soul worth being infatuated..

and recently i have met with two woman.. of different backgrounds.. well being different persons it would come as no surprise..with all due respect..they were uniquely attractive..

one is a chatty.. amiable.. simple.. bubbly..trendy..

the other intelligent..well read...well spoken..and also very amiable too..

but both of whom i have a lacking of courage..to put my foot down and spur myself in pursuit..

in both cases.. i was a coward.. a soldier who put circumstances before me and lay a thick hedge form which behind i hid in shame..

i so wish i have the courage to be romantic and take the leap which so many hath taken...

maybe in due time..

No comments: