Saturday, November 11, 2006

i am so in love..

In the silence of the garden
Moss arizing on the wind
And the beast is pondering love love love
'Till the rusty nail grow dim

(Chorus)
I can't seem to make you mine
Through the long and lonely night
And I try so hard, darling
But the crowd pulled you away
Through the rhythm and the rain
And the ivy coiled around my hand

So I lingered with the people
In the silent August glade
But the rain has brought the night
And the night has brought the rain

(Repeat Chorus)

a look and i was poisoned..
a stare and you caught me..
we break into laughs with each catch of the eye..
i'm yours.. you're mine..

in your hair i smell
a thousand blossoms do dwell..
a whiff sends me adrift..
a lofty dream... a scented gift..

to hold you close... i hope..
to see you true... i hope..
to feel your joy.. i hope..

of such many to say..
theres only this much i an convey..
in words..no matter fluent it seem..
only in reality.. does its true worth deem..

No comments: