Monday, November 27, 2006

hear her speak

I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine.

If I blow my nose, it gets written all over the world.

If I get married, I want to be very married.

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm,
as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help
yourself, the second is to help others.

Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding
you're exactly the same.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips,
speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge
that you are never alone

Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers.
You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived,
reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone

You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are
by the earrings he gives you

I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone













all the above is said by one lady..

so now wats with that hear women roar thing??

leopard print?? dun think so..try this instead..

No comments: