Tuesday, September 26, 2006

wth...

noticed i've been using this one with utmost frequency..

i am kinda off key.. off.. alot of things.. well.. things seem alright..

seem cos.. thigns are hardly on their own.. and some how thee whole domino is falling..

and alot of the not in control part.. makes me wanna tear my hair out.. somewat..

there is always this animosity that exist between the environment i am in and me..

quite simply i would be better off dead.. well at least the thot is on my mine.. quite often..


i mean i have friends. but sometimes i wonder.. are they?? i try not to doubt.. but sometimes
my insecurities gets the better of me..

well work could not be better.. i mean the work like work work.. its the everything else about work

that is getting through my neck and out my throat..

cos i dunnot know how to please pple around me i guess..

shikes..

everything starts with "s" and ends with a "t" and it isn;t soot..

its like being hung over a gigantous bed of 15 inch sharp needles.. and all you have is that spiderweb for

thread holding it out...

any moment.. it may snap and me to my "INEVITABLE"..

and then i still would have to be at work..

so its work as usual..

wat a way to put it..

nuclear..

No comments: