Sunday, September 10, 2006

misc misc..

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


i so wanna die right now. i was thinking of her... her.. and her.. and more her.. and still her..


i slept at 4 last nite..


and if it weren;t my dad i would be still in front of my com watching brainiac and top gear blabbering away...

well.. i feel like a ripple in a pond.. and some person .. not really a moron.. but yes.. imagine someone periodically throwing..and the ripples keep getting bigger andd bigger.. and as it swells.. it gets worse.. i feel i wanna die..

its like dangling a ball infront of a cat.. i am the cat.. and she would be some thing kinda like the ball??and i am dead...

dying.. can someone kill me please..wack me with a perogi ...gosh...

....


well... please spare me.....


i dunnoe if i miss things or i dread missing them.. somehow i kinda feel its beeen a chunk of me.. sorta...


..

No comments: