Tuesday, January 10, 2006

yum yum

its bbeen pretty long since i have doen much cooking.. eating out and not being home much has loads to do with it.. plus my mum does most of the cooking..

but today.. my dads not in so my mum decided that i could do my own cooking and settle my own hunger.. hehe
and so i set myself into the kitchen.. but i kinda forgot how much of a slowcook i am.. in the end.. i think i took an hour.. blanching the mussels.. boiling the pasta.. simmnering the sauce.. and somehow.. all the above took me an hour..

well having the sauce being out of the bottle it was not so bad.. if it were from dried herbs i think it would have taken even longer
hehhee

gosh..

well here it is..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the things sticking out are the mussels for the ignorami out there.. hehe... welll shoudl be no one lah.. hehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this would be me the guy who whipped it out.. yummy.. somehow i dunnoe why i have that expression.. hmmm..

hehe.. till i blog again..

No comments: