Sunday, January 08, 2006

rain

rain.. cool.. damp... damn..

hahha

well it rare you get cool weather.. in singapore.. its noramlly smeltingly hot and to make matters worse.. food here taste best with chilli.. hot weather and hot spicy food.. does nto really mix well..
hahaa

well today was gorgeous if indoor.. with a tad bit of breeze coming through the windows.. and i can only imagine the scene of sipping hot thick in house milo next to the winow all warm witha slight breeze and watching the rain droppings flow down ..

then i had a hot shower and it was wanderful all the muscles unknotted under the water cascading down the body aliken a skilled masseuse..just lovely.. and having the water jsut melt away all the exhaustion in a days work..

speaking of which my room ahs been facelifted.. and it looks much better
hahaha

well its kinda happy and sad...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the fan above is almost as close ass family

its a national fan.. it came me fomr my old place in malaysia.. and my dad bought it for his house when he got married to my mum.. so the fan is about 30 years old.. and i loved it.. but its creaking bones and flakin skin has sent it out in missuse...if only he could be repaired..

he remained almost unchange over the years from the years of me in my cot i could see it ocsilating.. and till now when i see it laying on the verge of being disposed i feel kinda bitter... sigh..


when my room i completed i shall post the pics up ..

gotta rest my bones.. after a days work.. nite

No comments: