Monday, December 05, 2005

monday

i am not the man i use to be.. hahahaha

got lazy taking photos..sigh..

or maybe cos i am out with the wrong group of pple.. hahah

was out with my bunch of friends.. kahbeng and david and fongshen

out at sakae sushi.. doing our thang.. and guzzling down on sushi..

well my results weren't that good.. kinda lost my appetite.. not eating as much as i used to..growing old.hahah

miss alot of things.. almost like i am seeing these things unfold before my eyes.. like a colour tv..i feel ike a spectator..

yet i wish to see things my way.. yet most of the time.. things flow in ways most unwanted.. or un desired..

with the only thing a remote.. we can only see it in other channels.. but will never be able to control it..

i dun wish to have that power either.. but i wish that i could some how .. find a way.. a soln to my prob..


till i blog again

No comments: