Saturday, December 31, 2005

if i died i won be remembered

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

before any one of you out there start smiling at wat could be a "kick me" t shirt print.. please think through this .. how many felt like you guys are at the bottom of your feelings before and are still struggling to get back.. and when things have finally got back to normal.. you are wacked back to where you crawled from....

this leads to another question.. if i die.. today or tomorrow.. maybe just five minutes from the time i clicked on the publish post button... would i be remebered by my friends?? pple i have laughed with.. pple i toked to.. pple i may have seen just once in my miserable life and has left an imprint in my mind?? will i be remembered as i remember them???? will my grave be covered with wreaths and flowers or just a lone stalk or worse the mosses and ferns to grow and thrive upon..and my visitor maybe an occasional fly that stopped for food? or maybe the masses of centipedes and rodents foraging..

on the other hand where i am could have been my own fault..

but it does prove my insignificance and the fact that if i were to die

there would be that one.... or many others like this person that may just see me not as a person..

maybe i am just an infinitesimal speck to that person who just wave me into oblivion with an ignorant flick of those fingers..

maybe i chose this path..

No comments: