Wednesday, November 09, 2005

started..

school has started...

and i am not half sure about wat i am doing..

some how..i feel like i am lost.. in my everyday hi"s" and byes with the world and the people around me i feel lost..

i missed the times when i would see by the window and watch as people stroll.. rushed.. walked.. strutted along a busy sidewalk

whilst i sipped away behind a pane of glass... watching.. the world swirl by as if wine in a glass..


at times i feel i need to be alone.. but i would always feel something naggin behind me...

its as though there is a void.. i need to have it filled..

or rather a void that has been filled by someone else.. and all the oher voids filled by others..

all these pple all flash pass me like this enchanting kaleidoscope..that left me breathless..

yet of all times.. a facet of this crystal in this kaleidoscope..

one so dazzling.. it seem to catch my eye no matter how it tumbles where..

one as dazzling as the sun..

i have seen this facet no many times.. as it randomly passes my eye..

it caught me each and everytime time..

yet when i long to see it..

i seem to never find it ..



this moment.. of this very day.. at this very point.. along very timeline..

i wish i could hold this facet and look at it ..

at hold it in everlasting brilliance..

No comments: