Thursday, November 10, 2005

blogging to blog..

listening to an old oaf saying : "yes or no... ok folks.." is boring and someoen irritating.. made me feel like i am in some home for the aged sick..haha

well myupdating dates seem to have waivered.. and i seem to have my momentum for this kinda thing..

i think i am boring... am i boring??

here i am sitted infront of this goggle box.. trying to empty my head into this void..

and hoping one day that i would feel fulfilled when my thots reassemble themselves and return to me..

.........................................................................................

met up with gugu today fr lunch and hand her her stuff.. a sp senior returning and suddenly she feels older.. i feel like the time i just got in..had lunch in fc1 for its infamously value for money western food.. yummy..
hahha

and now.. in biostatistics.. wish me luck..

thinking of..
Image hosted by Photobucket.comdream car.. hehe:P

No comments: