Thursday, May 12, 2005

eventful day..

for pple who think singapore is a concrete jungle .. you are most correct..most because.. its not all concrete..some are a mixture or steel and sandstone ,marble and/or granite.. hehe...

okok i am lame..
haha

well here is a random pic taken forma cab ride to work.. and i caought sight of the clouds on my way to work..hehe. boliao right.. hehe
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

now work..
today.. worked 1 to 9 .. hated it.. ut can sleep slightly late then usual.. heheh,,
well today was as usual.. superbly boring stuff.
when some brilliant soul decided to ask me to do some blood testing and i thot some pro phlebotomist was goign to do the job... next thing you know.. my "da jie" form work yiting took reins... this was a tiem when i really wet the floor with sweat man..

this dear sista..scare my guts off..
totally gut wrenching experience siah..
haha
ok lah.. not so bad lah.. just the very badly bruised feeling.. that kinda numbed my arm for quite a bit..

hehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"dajie" and me..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PAIN!!!!arghhhh!!!!

good nite..

No comments: