Friday, August 16, 2013

Judged by my mistakes..

Fucking annoying.. did wrong but accidental.. a weak defense i know.. yet here i am judged by my parents... when the young in the family commits an error.. i moved in to stop.. only to realise that i haven the credentials to judge or act on what i believe to be right.. in the corner of my eye lies the incessant judgement that marks me as a felon in the family ... something that i dun think any amount of atonement will correct or redeem myself.. but i find the mark unjust and i long for a void of escape.. yet that be my very weakness.. always moving away from situations that i dun want to be in? am i to ride this through to forge myself? to wrought myself upon an unfortunate anvil... or steer clear to get my own space?

Casting this out into a void.. something that has been on my mind since the longest time..

I want my own life.. my own space.. my own ride.. my own time.. not dictated by any...

No comments: