Sunday, February 10, 2008

a new year.. a new chapter.

dear diary..

i feel so distressed... hahah.. no just kidding. just drained.. like some one has just shaft a vac up me and sucked me dry..

wel exhausted but very enjoyable..

its been a pretty harsh last year.. like before cny.. alot has happened.. or rather.. alot more than i would love to..

well a new year.. traditonally.. a new start and long way more to go..

had to rush back.. packed cluelessly.. haha.. did not even match my clothes properly.. haha.. kinda shocked my mum cos she was like.. WAT!!!!..

but well it turned out ok.. so impromptu mix and match sorta worked. haha..

well back in m'sia all is well.. gald to see my grandparents still alive and well. and my cousins.. i so miss them.. wanna see them again.. we have such a nice time and boy it was hugely fun..

also my cousin on my maternal side has a baby.. so cute.. so adorable.. so.. kuchichichichku... cute.. haahah


well till i blog again..

No comments: