Wednesday, October 03, 2007

another post.

started this blog awhile back.. feels like forever... well it should be,.

seeing this blog skin of mine makes me feel vague nostalgic..

alot to see and re-see.. wondering how all through did i become..

and wat eventuality has been derived of me.


here i am in front of one blaring screen.. writing as though i am watching the life of

my own through another... all through my life.. i have to say that i have many reasons

to not be unhappy... but somethings make me even more unhappy.. but this i shall leave

to divulge in some old sweet time should my spirits defect toward the nightly shade

once more...



from the darker side that reigned once.. comes the merryment that would cast it

aback.

its been so long since i lay word upon this parchment of my life... a seemingly

endless scroll that through one carve the very essence of living on, and plenty has happen..

a frenzy that rushes by. leaving my conciousness in relative sloth and so i am thankful.


well in recent times. alot has happened.. and alot i am waiting to happen..

one of my bestest buddy had her 21st birthday. and having known her for so long.. it seems only fitting to lay some tracks should i grow senile one day. so that i shall have a source to reminisce about..

haha


others are just my pinings and yearn. i have waited for even longer than i thought possible.

i met her by chance in june.. never have i thot i would carry on till now..

but i do dearly love her.. and i miss her dearly too.. hopes are mounting with each passing day that i would meet her and that we would be able to bask in each others presence.

i hope it be soon..

No comments: