Saturday, December 09, 2006

shopping with ladies..

you know pple.. why issit so hard..

its so hard cos they is just too much to chooose..

yes... even for one store..

women can deal with multiple tasks but not multiple choice

it seems..

well correct me if i'm wrong..but this would mean mcq is definitely not their strengths

hehe..

well..was out with my mum today..

decided to spoilher abit.. so got her a louis vuitton..

but take this..

it took her five full hours..

before she settled on the speedy..

which happne to be her initial choice..

argh..


but well at least its doen and over with and my mum is happy with it..

great..

too bad could not get my dad the lv taiga wallet..cos not enuff slots..

sigh..

i wonder why shopping with women is so hard..

or maybe its just my mum.. haha.. oops..



happy holidays..

No comments: