Monday, July 31, 2006

routine..

started in 27th march 1986...

i was born and in accordance to my parents.. i was bright.. kinda too bright.. for my own good.. or maybe its just my parents in rose tinted glasses..

i was suppose to have started speaking at 1ish 2.. and by 3 i was speaking about as well as i am now.. except my grammar and vocabulary may have been much worse... well its not that much better now anyways..

then i was move from malaysia to singapore.. where i have grown to get use to.. and some how spoilt i guess..
it was my first time overseas.. at that tender age .. the exposure.. was immense.. i still remembered the long train rides.. fomr kl to singapore.. when i would stay up all night even though the lights in the sleeping cabins all out..always peering out of the windows.. to look out at those ot thee platforms wating to board the train.. i still remember... a lady giving me this wind up toy tortoise and in exchange i gave her my chips...

long waits in the waiting area....

then finally in singapore..

i remembered back that i came once with my mum first before settling down.. and that time.. i cried.. as my dad stood on the platform .. the train pulled away...and i cried myself to sleep that day...

in singapore i have stayed for about 17 years of my life.. its been as all else has been..

a post thats yet to end.. and still to be continued..

No comments: