Friday, April 14, 2006

myloh

my name or rather wat most pple call me.. is kinda well used.. or maybe overused...

or just plain used..

well on the good end MYLOH villaronga .. very famed photographer

on the other one there is this old chap in some obituary i saw.. poor fellow..

then there is the dog.. or dogs for that matter and one famous example is that beagle fomr the mask who jumped up to that window.. great dog.. famous..

and pple react like i just came out fomr "whose line issit"

when i order coffee.."may i have you initials or name please"

"myloh"

"wat!!"

then that punk chuckles off.. maybe i am sexist but a guy who scurries off and gossip while chuckliing like a little girl just sends my hairs standing..

then my job interviews.. this part i enjoy.. esp when the interviewers are female..sorry for sounding sexist again. but it really relaxes me when they hear my name and chuckle off.. it breaks the ice immediately..fantastic. and all i said was my name not a lame joke..hahah

but when they is a guy they would look at me and go like.. "you trying to be cute pig.. keep farting.. yeh.. fart somemore".. while they attempt to gun me with all sorts of questions.. one was so stern .. he stared at the lady till she realized and she stopped smilling.. it was.. weird.. how myloh works..
haha

getting a job soon..less free time hopefully less time to think.. less time to fantasize.. maybe thinks may just unfurl....

missing my dreams..already..

warmth and sweetness shall bid my lips farewell and from ther upon escape my sight upon the deserts of void fomr which it came..

No comments: