Thursday, February 02, 2006

wat the hell

i guess cupids arrow never did work for me..

or rather when his arrow hadth befallen upon a field of flowers turing them red with

love i have some how gotten into that mess..

just like the flowers in folly .. i have fallen into a ravine so deep that now i find

myself clawing out of it..

indeed lifes a bitch.. but its a love hate thing really..

for the longest time.. i was how you say "crushin" on this gal..

and for the longest time.. i hot crush and go.. the sort where you see this pretty

gal but later you just go nah.. not goign to happen and walk away..?

well this gal.. got buried in my head (to know wat she is like , read the previous post.. damn close)...i guess its just me. i am no the regular guy

all macho and everthing... sad..maybe...

well i tend to put myself into this situation and i guess thats way too much doodoo for me to dig myself out of.. somehow i felt stupid..a little one sided ...gosh this is embarrassing..

well...kinda like a demagnetised magnet.. looking for that north pole.



sorry for being mushed up..hope things will change for the better..

No comments: