Saturday, July 16, 2005

morning sickness

wat a feeling..

from the moment i woke up.. i have been preached by my mum about wat i should be doin blah.. blah..i wish i could just "live my life" i feel like everything is so not within my grasp..i wish i could handle my self..

but some how.. things just dun go as planned..things that i wish to do.. its not the financial thing but its just that,, my parents keep telling me that.. i dun need and stuff like that..and its driving to my crack house man...eg would be my driving license.. i mean i plan to pay for it myself.. but even then.. they get all grumpy.. its like they are so afraid that i know how to drive or that if i do.. i may just get over their heads and run away. sorta thing..arghhhh

this morning.. i was so cheesed hat i just sat and stare.. later i started to cry( sorry but i just happen to..) later my thots turned suicidal...i was all moody all day...
i thot i was going to die..


how i wish i can be released from this leash....

No comments: