Saturday, December 11, 2004

its a day before my school starts..

a day before my school starts and i am feeling clashy deep inside... my holidays have been full of ups and downs from my results to the frequent outings and times i spent with my friends ... before i continue to ramble on .. *music in background = "watch your back" from THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS* hence the posibility of crap that may sound so bad i may stop blogging......

this may be the one blog that is truly and explicitly true..well i got to know this girl through the holidays in fact from before..just awhile back...(by this line alot of pple must be thinking that i am a corny nerd in glasses with the classic love soap drama in my head..)she is a coincidental acquaintance i got to know on this website called "friendster" and i just added her to my list way back and only made contact just recently and she turned out to be real nice and i dun mean only her looks (although, yes being a male i am more stimulated by visuals)but she is somewat different and her intellect is fantastic..and after chattin her up i found her to be extraodinary or rather she evokes ones curiosity or mine in this case... ...

i hope i get to blog more often in future

No comments: