Saturday, November 27, 2004

shi wu ( fifteen in chinese)

it ahs been a along time since i have touch my com let alone the blog..so it feels kinda nice having to tap on the keyboard while tellin some sappy story to a void where hopefully someone.. gets somethign from it..and my give me something in return..while having my ears plugged into diana krall and typing my self into a this seemingly infinite void..where all messages seem to flow out..like flour through the sieve leaving the tangled thots for oneself to unravel..holidays have come to an end in the blink of an eye..starting school in the december month..absolutely dreadful.. thinking of alll the festive stuff to tempt me off track... heheh...

somehow my most dreadful chapter is about to arrive or at least it think so... kinda flopped my papers i think.. and that maymean i out of my current school for good..
it just seems stuff when put into text books magically lose their allure...thank god i am not studying cars.. although i have been drenched to the bone with the passion for cars but some how its could get really tasteless if i have been forced to study it.

this time round there is a problem about matters of affection..how does one know that one is truly in love??any signs.. that one can use as beacons in the dark unlit paths of affection...please do comment..it will be much appreciated..

No comments: